Terms & conditions for Cake Inspiration are detailed below.
By making payment, it will be deemed that the terms are understood and accepted as applying to your order.
All prices are non-negotiable. Payment secures the listed price(s) & prevents any further price increases, except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control eg. *increase in ingredients price, increase in fuel prices, etc. You must provide the requested information for us to process your order.
We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements. We will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction.
By placing an order, you confirm that the details contained in the order are correct in all respects. The system will display a confirmation page listing out the details of your order. This confirms receipt of your order. A contract between you and us is only formed when we receive your credit / debit card payment and send you a confirmation email that your order and payment has been accepted.
Please print a copy of the confirmation page for your records. For collection at our office, please also print the payment confirmation email and bring it to the office for collection as you will need to present the confirmation email to collect your order. We may, at any time, decline to process your order or any part of your order for any reason including where insufficient or incorrect information has been provided, authentication has not been possible or an exchange rate has been quoted in error.
You will be required to pay for your order by making a payment via credit or debit card at the time of online ordering or by subsequently making a payment via PayPal or Stripe. For any PayPal / Stripe payment, you must make payment within 12 hours of the placement of your order, otherwise we may cancel your order. Pre-payment with credit card is required through our online shop. Cash on delivery is not accepted.
Upon completion of your order you will receive an email, an automated order summary and an invoice.
Upon cancellation of order, the refund procedures will be as follows:
3 business days before Date of Collection/Delivery: 100% refund
2 business days before Date of Collection/Delivery: 50% refund
1 business day or less of Collection/Delivery: NO REFUND
Cancellation for all other products ( dessert table , customized cakes and pastries ) Upon cancellation of order, the refund procedures will be as follows:
2 weeks before Date of Collection/Delivery: 100% refund
1 week before Date of Collection/Delivery: 50% refund
Within 1 week of Collection/Delivery: NO REFUND
Expiry of purchase :
For the promotional items e.g. Seasonal promotion the offer and redeem validity will be clearly stated for the specific promotion. Other than promotions , all standard price item purchase will have a effective expiry of 2 months from the date of purchase . For any reasons or circumstances where an extension is required , please contact the company before the expiry date . company reserved the rights to decide if an extension shall be offered .
Alterations & Changes:
- It is your responsibility to read & check the quote thoroughly; any amendments should be made in writing.( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please note that all alterations & changes of orders will be subjected to an administrative charge of $10.
- All illustrations and descriptions displayed on Cakeinspiration website or distributed by email, brochure or in any other way are for guidance purposes only and will not form part of the Contract. We also cannot guarantee that all the product-lines used in the construction of our cakes will be available at the time of making. For example, when a supplier de-lists an item such as a particular stencil design, etc, we will endeavor to re-design this to reflect as closely as possible the spirit of the original design using replacement products. In all cases we will try to contact you to advise you of any such changes, however Cake Inspiration reserves the right to replace these items of equal or better quality without consultation. We reserve the right to make alterations to the design, appearance and technical specifications of our products from time to time and at such time or at any other times, to make alterations to our advertised information concerning such Goods, without notice.
- Allergies & Special Dietary Requirements: All our cakes contain gluten, eggs and dairy products, so are not suitable for those suffering from intolerance or allergies to these particular foods. Please be aware that our cakes may/could contain traces of nut. Cake Inspiration will not be held responsible for anyone suffering from nut allergies. It's the customer's obligation to inform Cakeinspiration in a written form for any dietary requirements. Non-edible items may be used as decorations or packaging for the cakes. It is your responsibility to ensure that any non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Cakeinspiration cakes can be collected directly or delivered to you at a requested address. Delivery is by arrangement only and charges apply.
- It is essential that when delivery is confirmed, someone is in to receive the cake(s). Our cakes cannot be left on the doorstep out in the sun. If for any reason, based on the agreed receiving timing and location , customer unable to receive the products .We will bring the pastry back to office and customer can either arrange to collect within next 24 hours or arrange for redelivery ( subjected to avail and charges ) .Otherwise, you will need to collect your cakes from us.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage after handover to customer once we have left the premises. It is with this in mind that we require somebody responsible, to check that they are happy with the cake(s) before we leave. Once the cake has been delivered and signed for, Cakeinspiration is unable to accept any liability neither for any damage sustained to the cake thereafter nor for any failure to follow the recommended storage instructions provided. If you chose to collect the cake(s), we will not be held liable for any damage to the cake(s) once it has left our premises.
- For cake(s) that have been delivered/collected, any missing add-ons for the associated order will be refunded accordingly.
- Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use shall be liable for any failure to perform, where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control including but not limited to any fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, government act, act of war, terrorism, act of God, or from any industrial dispute or strike whatsoever.
Storage & Consumption :
- Cakinspiration, we take prides on baking our cakes lovingly so we know exactly what goes into them and with no additives or preservatives. We are therefore unable to make a warranty as to the length of time for which the cakes will remain fit for consumption.
- We do however recommend our cakes are best eaten within 48 hours from collection/delivery but they can be chilled for up to 3 days. All cakes need to be stored in the refrigerator and brought back to room temperature before consuming. We do recommend that our cakes are best eaten up to 3 days after collection/delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep the cakes in the manner prescribed by us and those rules prescribed for under AVA regulations.
- Packaging: Our cakes are packaged safely in boxes specifically designed for Cakeinspiration cakes. As such, they should arrive to you in the same perfect condition that they leave us in. Once you take your cakes from us, they are yours to treasure. They don’t make any noise, so remember to drive carefully!
Complaints/ Suggestions :
- We take all complaints seriously. If you experience any problem with a cake, complaints must be made within 1 day of receipt of cake and part or all of the cake may have to be returned to investigate the complaint.
- The maximum refund offered is the value of the cake. Further compensation is not available.
- We ask for patience with factors that may be beyond our control (e.g. traffic conditions etc.) as we cannot be held liable for any such delays.